ChatGPT Essentials: Power Insights for Marketers
This masterclass will work through ChatGPT’s features — from basic to advanced — to give you a comprehensive understanding of the scope of what’s possible – what can ChatGPT do.
It will also cover how to use ChatGPT, by crafting an AI Avatar. Marketing is about nudging people to think, feel, or act in a certain way. The more insight you have about those people, the more convincing you can be. Having an AI avatar is like having an on-call focus group. Every year, marketers have more channels to fill, each with a voracious appetite for content. We’ll use ChatGPT to create content, and to repurpose content.
Who Should Attend
- Are under pressure to “do more with less”
- Want to improve their productivity
- Want to use AI copywriting to its full potential
- Want to understand the potential of AI copywriting to help them in their work
- Need to create volumes of content
- Are under pressure to increase conversions
1. Talking with ChatGPT
• Understand the GPT models
• How to select the right model for your task
• Setting up
2. Crafting an AI Avatar
• Representing your audience
• Use avatar to further understand audience
• Use avatar to create content
3. Repurposing Content
• Social media posts
• Break long-form content into multiple posts
- Understand the principles of AI copywriting (applicable to all AI copywriters), including the potential and the limitations of AI copywriting
- Configure ChatGPT’s options
- Prime ChatGPT — setting up an AI copywriter to work at its full potential
- Write and layer prompts for the most persuasive results
- Build an avatar that can be reused in multiple ways
- Use ChatGPT to create content ideas and content quickly and effectively
AI Copywriting Speaker & Trainer
Steven Lewis has been an early adopter of technology since he taught himself HTML and built some of the first websites in the world. As a journalist, he specialised in introducing readers to new, sometimes life-changing, technology.
Today, Steven runs the Sydney-based marketing agency, Taleist. Taleist specialises in direct-response copywriting, and the agency has been using AI copywriting tools to do that since February 2021.
Taleist’s team has developed techniques to use AI to research topics and audiences and then write copy that can be as close as 80% ready for publication.
Using these techniques, the team is able to:
Use tools like ChatGPT to produce research and insights. These insights are valuable enough in their own right that clients have used them to make marketing and other business decisions.
Turn those insights into persuasive writing — emails, websites, social media posts, reports, white papers, speeches, video scripts…
All in a fraction of the time that it would take to produce the same work without AI.Long before he was showing clients how to get the most from AI copywriting, Steven was an in-demand trainer with clients like AMP, Westpac, IAG, Allen & Overy, Clayton Utz, the Sydney Writers Centre and the Australian Society of Authors. Those clients appreciate that the training is always practical and (the feedback forms say) the presenter is frequently entertaining.
*This course qualifies for 14 PMP points under the AMI’s Certified Practising Marketer program.