Do you want to establish yourself or your brand as a credible authority in your industry? Would you like to set yourself apart from the competition? If so, podcasting might be the perfect solution for you.
A podcast can help you build your personal or business brand, connect with influencers in your industry, and share your insights with the world.
The best part? You can create an entire content eco-system around your podcast, repurposing your podcast interviews, discussions and solo content into blog posts, social media updates and other forms of content.
Whether you’re a corporate marketing professional, a self-employed marketer, or an agency looking to offer new services to your clients, this workshop will teach you what you need to know to get started with launching your own authority platform — a podcast.
We’ll cover how to choose the right equipment, how to find and invite a guest onto your show, how to use a structured approach to content creation (all you need is your topic and your ideal listener), and how to repurpose your published content into short-form social media friendly updates, blog posts and audio grabs.
Who Should Attend
Small business owners, corporate marketing professionals, self-employed marketers, and agencies.
- Overview of podcasting.
- A case study on how podcasting helped a lawyer become a thought-leader in her industry.
- The 9 benefits of podcasting. - How podcasting helps the “sales conversation”.
- Hardware and software you’ll need to get started.
- The 4 common mistakes podcasters make and how to avoid them.
- How to turn interviews with influencers into valuable content for your audience.
- How to repurpose your podcast content across different formats and platforms.
- Should you outsource your podcast launch?
- What podcasting is and how it helps you become a thought leader in your industry.
- How podcasting helps you build a brand that attracts high-value clients and customers.
- How to use a podcast to connect with influencers in your field.
- The 9 key benefits of podcasting.
- How to get started with podcasting.
- A structured approach to content creation (all you need is a topic and an ideal listener to apply this framework).
- How to repurpose your published content into shorter form content that’s social media friendly.
- How to repurpose your podcast content across video, audio and written formats. 9. A framework to decide whether to outsource your podcast launch or do it in-house.
CEO, founder and podcast host
Productive Insights Pty Ltd
After a corporate career in finance and strategy that spanned 15 years in large multinational corporations, a CPA, and an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management (Distinction), Ash founded Productive Insights in 2013.
Productive Insights’ passion is to partner with service-based small business owners to help them grow sustainably and profitably using strategies that actually work.
He also hosts a successful podcast called “Productive Insights Podcast” with over 220 episodes.
It features some of the world’s leading online entrepreneurs, including Seth Godin, Guy Kawasaki, Sonia Simone, Rand Fishkin, Neil Patel, Ryan Deiss, Amy Porterfield, Noah Kagan, and many others.
*This course qualifies for 16 PMP points under the AMI’s Certified Practising Marketer program.