Learn how you can use Google Marketing to grow your business!
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- 53% of shoppers say they always do research before they buy to ensure they are making the best possible choice.
- 3 out of 4 shoppers who find local information in search results helpful are more likely to visit stores.
- Google is the #1 search engine in Australia
In such a scenario, marketers must ensure they are using Google, one of the most powerful marketing platforms to grow their business. In this event I will show you the various elements of effective Google campaigns.
The Class includes a practical component where we'll show you a live demo of some tools and we will also analyse one website.
With your registration, you also get a 3-month subscription to the SEOToolSet® (valued at ~$75). These proprietary tools and reports will help you implement and check your website strategy.
This course qualifies for 3 hours of professional development under the AMI CPM program.
Australian Marketing Institute's community/member can take advantage of 10% Discount, please use code AMI10 at checkout when you register.
- SEO fundamentals and key concepts
- Web Page Analysis and website anatomy
- Elements of successful SEO Campaigns
- Advanced Search Commands
- Site Architecture and Siloing Concepts
- Elements of successful Google Ad Campaigns
- How To Design A Powerful Landing Page
- ROI: Setting Realistic Expectations
- Measurement & Reporting
- Success stories from Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Free Google Tools That Every Marketer Must Have In Their Tool Box
Price: 99 AUD
AMI Member 10% discount Promo-code: AMI10
About the Presenter:
Sid Lal, MD, Bruce Clay Australia
Sid Lal is a domain expert in Digital Marketing (specialising in Search Marketing) and is a speaker and instructor at various industry forums including TEDx, DMAI, SES, Adtech etc. In 2005 he used his Digital Marketing knowledge to transform his entire business from an offline model into an Internet Marketing powered inbound sales organisation which translated into $15 million in online sales for its channel partners. He has worked with leading brands like Atos, NEC, Bata, Saavn, ICICI Lombard, goibibo and helped them massively scale-up their online presence by optimising their Digital marketing strategy.
You can find out more about Sid’s work here:
- AMI’s Marketing Voice blog: The Content Marketing in the Age of Coronavirus https://marketingvoice.ami.org.au/content-marketing-in-the-age-of-coronavirus/
- AMI Lunchtime webinar: The Content First Strategy - A Winner In Both Good Times & Tough Times https://memberhub.ami.org.au/event-3808224%20%20
- Content Marketing: How to Use Google Marketing (SEO & Google Ads) to Grow Your Business Online https://memberhub.ami.org.au/event-3820876
- SME Marketing Hub https://onlinelearning.ami.org.au/sme-marketing-hub/
Bruce Clay has been a recognised leader in Search Marketing since 1996 with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google Ads.
AMI Member Value
This course qualifies for 3 hours of professional development under the AMI’s Certified Practicing Marketer program.