Learn how to understand your customer's challenges, and develop and test innovative marketing approaches to meet their needs.
Design Thinking is in demand. More and more executive leaders are driving its adoptix. It will empower you to create marketing strategies that will help you succeed in an ever-changing environment.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll…
- Develop a fundamental understanding of the five steps of Design Thinking
- Understand how Design Thinking can create opportunities to innovate and enhance a client-centric approach
- Create a plan to use Design Thinking to take your work to the next level
What is Design Thinking?
Design Thinking is not about making things ‘look pretty’ … it is an iterative process and mindset that puts the customer at the centre of your product and promotional design. It helps people understand the user, their heart-felt problems, and helps you generate innovative solutions.
Why should I care?
Marketing professionals need to be more innovative than ever as technology-driven change introduces new opportunities and challenges, and customer expectations expand to new heights. Design thinking equips you with frameworks that enable a more empathetic approach to communication and consumer-centric design, ultimately leading to enhanced customer experiences and brand impact in a competitive world.
About the presenter:
Growth Program Lead, SSE
Lucas is an educator and program manager with expertise in designing and delivering entrepreneurial learning experiences, and extensive experience supporting founders with structure and empathy.
As Growth Program Lead at SSE, Lucas is responsible for developing and delivering impactful education programs for students and partner institutions. He is the lead facilitator of SSE certified short courses, and supports the organisation's growth through the development of further education offerings.
Prior to joining the SSE team, Lucas was Program Manager (Entrepreneurship Education) at INCUBATE, where he developed and grew entrepreneurial education and mentoring programs for students, staff and alumni of the University of Sydney.
Lucas has experience with innovation and entrepreneurship programs in both the university and corporate sectors, and has a great understanding of (and passion for) the NSW entrepreneurial ecosystem.
About Sydney School of Entrepreneurship:
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship (SSE) is a leading provider of entrepreneurial education, services and support across New South Wales, driving innovation and entrepreneurship in the state and around the world. Since opening our doors in 2017, we have helped more than 15,000 participants develop the skills, mindset and networks they need to succeed in a rapidly-changing world. We look forward to welcoming you to our growing community of truly interdisciplinary, diverse and globally-connected innovators. Together, we are committed to life-long learning, creating high-growth businesses and supporting each other to tackle the future of work. Find out more at sse.edu.au.
- AMI Webinars are FREE for AMI members and 30AUD for non-members.
- Certified Practicing Marketers can register PMP Points at this event.
- The recording will be available to watch on demand in the AMI Content Library for AMI Members only.
- You will receive the access link at 4pm a day prior to the Webinar to the e-mail address you have registered with (remember to check your Junk folder). If you don't receive this please contact AMI team on 02 7228 2156 or email@example.com before the 06 May 2021 12:00 PM AEST. AMI Event Terms and Conditions apply.
Lunch time learning webinars are proudly brought to you by