Keen to learn more about Finance? This interactive 4-hour online workshop will give you an appreciation of the fundamentals of financial knowledge and skills.
The Foundational – Finance for Marketers course provides a practical guide to analysing financial data and understanding the implications of decisions and financial performance.
This masterclass introduces key aspects of financial management from a basic understanding of finance through to reporting on financial outcomes.
Who Should Attend
- Senior marketers (Senior Marketing or Brand Managers)
- SME business leaders
- Business executives
- Line managers
- Heads of Departments
- What do We Mean by ‘Finance’?
- Some common Finance terminology
- Financial Stakeholders and their requirements
- Accounting Principles
- What are Accrual and Cash Accounting
- Financial Statements / Financial Statement Analysis
- The fundamentals of financial performance - Analyse financial statements to understand business performance:
- Cash Management - Implementing cash management practices:
- Business decisions and their financial impact.
Statement of Cashflows
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key Financial Stakeholders and their requirements
- Appreciate key Accounting Principles
- Interpret Financial Statements
- Analyse financial statements to understand performance
- Implement sound cashflow management practices
- Understand the financial impact of business decisions.
- Understand Finance and its terminologies
Director at Enskills Consulting
Jay Chander is a commercially focused Fellow CA with the Institute of Chartered Accountants, business consultant, advisor, executive trainer and author, and provides a range of seamless strategic risk, internal audit and business consulting services.
Jay is the Managing Director of Enskills Consulting Services and was previously a specialist Risk Advisory Partner with Deloitte and Moore Stephens, and has held key executive positions in, and has set up and managed commercially driven Internal Audit and Risk Management, Financial Management and Business Improvement functions in major national and international companies. These included Crane Group Limited, NRMA/IAG, British American Tobacco, Australia and P&O Australia.
*This course qualifies for 14 PMP points under the AMI’s Certified Practising Marketer program.