Have you ever wondered why certain visual content captures your attention immediately, while other designs, images or videos don’t?
It’s not just about vibrant colours or eye-catching patterns, the key lies in knowing how to tap into your audience’s emotions to design content that is memorable and engaging.
By learning the principles of visual marketing and design, and the role of neuroscience, you will gain valuable insights into designing content that speaks to your audience, tapping deep into the centre of their emotions.
Imagine being able to use neuroscience to your advantage and create visual content that truly resonates with your audience and learn how to write the perfect design brief to keep your project on track!
Who Should AttendAll marketers involved in developing or procuring marketing communications for different audiences.
- An overview of the role of neuroscience in visual communication
- Visual content essentials
- The principal elements of graphic design
- How to avoid epic design fails
- How to write the perfect design brief
- Understand the basic role of neuroscience in visual marketing
- Identify the essential elements of visual content design
- Recognise why some designs work better than others
- Know what to look for when critiquing visual content
- Learn how to write a design brief
Training will be delivered online via zoom for 3 hours and will include an interactive presentation with breakout discussions and practical activities, real-life examples, brief writing and Q&A.
Resources will comprise of:
- Course slide deck
- 7 Steps to Choosing the Right Image e-Book
- 7 Types of Infographics to Use in Marketing e-Book
- A design briefing template
Content Box Founder
Stacy Farrell has over 20 years’ experience in education, marketing, and visual communication design. With a career of expertise in language and literacy, design, business marketing and strategic communications sectors, she has worked in the B2B sectors in Australia and across the Asia Pacific region.
She is the founder of Content Box, a specialised content marketing and design agency in Sydney, servicing clients in the not-for-profit and for-purpose sectors across Australia and the USA.
Stacy holds degrees in literacy and education, communications, business and marketing and Asian Studies. She is also an AMI Certified Practising Marketer, Certified CIM of The Chartered Institute of Marketing in the UK, and a Certified Marketing Consultant of Duct Tape Marketing USA.
*This course qualifies for 8 PMP points under the AMI’s Certified Practising Marketer program.