Learn how to optimise your brand’s online presence, enhance it’s visibility & take advantage of the spike in ecommerce.
There has been a massive increase in online consumer behavior. People are increasingly shopping online & businesses are also adapting their marketing to meet this surge in demand. However they are finding the online medium very competitive.
The Webinar will cover the following topics:
- State of Digital Marketing in Australia
- Digital Marketing Channels and Resources
- Online Competition – What are you competing against?
- Website CRO: Conversion Optimisation
- The Power of User Engagement
- The Challenge of Resources
- How to Calculate and Measure the Marketing ROI
About the presenter:
MD, Bruce Clay Australia
Sid is an award winning marketer and domain expert in Digital Marketing (specialising in SEO and Google Ads) and is a speaker and instructor at various industry forums including TEDx, DMAI, SES, Adtech, Australian Marketing Institute, Young Entrepreneurs Academy & more.
Sid is a serial entrepreneur who set up his first business when he was still in University. In 2005 he used his Digital Marketing knowledge to transform his entire business from an offline model into an Internet Marketing powered inbound sales organisation which translated into $15 million in online sales for its channel partners.
Since 2009 he has been heading Bruce Clay, first in India & more recently in Australia.
About Bruce Clay Australia
Bruce Clay has been a recognised leader in Search Marketing since 1996 with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google Ads.
Our Sydney office provides services across the entire Digital Marketing spectrum: SEO, Google Ads, SEM, Web Design, Content Marketing, CRO, Google Analytics & SEO Training. We have helped hundreds of companies across the globe achieve 1st page rankings on Google. We are an award-winning company with proprietary SEO software and thought leadership and we work with global organisations across our offices in Los Angeles, Dubai, Delhi, Tokyo & Sydney.
If you would like your website to achieve higher search rankings & increase website traffic and sales, connect with us now on 1300 732 734 or visit our site for more info: Bruce Clay Australia
- AMI Webinars are FREE for AMI members and 30AUD for non-members.
- Certified Practicing Marketers can register 4 PMP Points at this webinar.
- The recording will be available to watch on demand in the AMI Content Library for AMI Members only.
- You will receive the access link at 4pm a day prior to the Webinar to the e-mail address you have registered with (remember to check your Junk folder). If you don't receive this please contact AMI team on 02 7228 2156 or email@example.com before the 06 May 2021 12:00 PM AEST. AMI Event Terms and Conditions apply.
Lunch time learning webinars are proudly brought to you by