Examining best practice to scale and operationalise AI
The AI for Business Summit returns in 2021 designed explicitly for businesses already using AI who are ready to prepare for what's coming next.
Are you ready for the next evolution of AI, Machine Learning, and automation?
Now in its 4th year, the AI for Business Summit 2021 will explore how to strategically scale AI and investments to grow revenue through innovation, improving services, reducing risks and making sound decisions backed up by data.
Join us at the AI for Business Summit 2021 where we'll provide you with a melting pot of case studies, discussions, critical learnings, and future projections focused on the role AI will continue to play, in Australia's economic future.
5 reasons you can't afford to miss AI for Business Summit 2021:
- Hear from organisations that are at the forefront of innovation, from a wide range of industries including Shell, NBN Co, ATO, Telstra, Transurban and more
- Deep dive into ethics issues around AI, with a dedicated afternoon of high-level presentations and discussions highlighting the importance of ethical data collection and use
- Learn how to develop a cohesive strategy for enterprise-wide AI powered transformation
- Discover the strategies employed by industry leaders to maximise the economic potential of their data and how they can be applied to your organisation
- Reduce your risk on your next AI roll-out, by hearing how others scale projects profitably, choose the right platforms and get organisational buy-in
- Dr Ian Oppermann, NSW Government Chief Data Scientist, NSW Department of Customer Service
- Angela Lam, Chief Information Officer, Shell Australia
- Noel Jarrett, Chief Data Officer, Telstra
- Dr Nandita Sharma, Director – Data Science, Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Joanna Gurry, Chief Data Officer & Executive General Manager, NBN Co
- Dr Artak Amirbekyan, Head of Data, AI & ML, Transurban
- Dr Rose Skandari, Data Science Manager, ME Bank
- Grant Wright, Director - AI Platform Services, SEEK
- Dr Mahendra Samarawickrama, Manager – Data Science and Analytics, Australian Red Cross
- Craig Price, Head of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Suncorp Group
- Kshira Saagar, Chief Data Officer, Latitude Financial Services
- Dr David Black, Head of Data Product & Strategy, Flybuys (Loyalty Pacific)
- Angela Kim, Head of Analytics and AI, Teachers Health Fund
- Bhavika Unnadkat, Head of Data, Momentum Energy
Australian Marketing Institute members receive 15% off the registration fee, use code ‘AMI15’ when making a booking.
Find out more here, or you can simply email or call us on +61 (0)2 9977 0565.