Don't let quick wins and acquisition results
distract from genuine customer growth.
It’s great knowing how many customers you acquired each month, but how many of these customers can actually make an impact in the long-term? What about the number of customers (and value) that you lost too?
It’s a known fact that it costs a lot more to find a new customer than to keep an existing one.
Customer loyalty cannot be bought, it must be earnt.
What happens post-purchase in your brand? How do you earn your customers’ loyalty? Do you recognise your customers, their value and position across the customer lifecycle, or do you treat them all the same?
This webinar will reveal how to find the right customers to drive growth, and how to engage and communicate with customers, based on their actual behaviour - which will ultimately create loyal customers for life.
- How to enable your customers along the path to repurchase
- Tactics to reduce customer churn and instead increase purchase frequency and value
- How to implement an effective customer lifecycle marketing strategy
- Identify strategies to help you influence customer behaviour
- How to implement effective behavioural segmentation and dynamic targeting
About the presenter:
General Manager, Customology
Michael leads a team of Customologists with combined talent across strategy, data science, and technology, who help brands understand and influence customer behaviours. Michael’s experience in human centred design is foundational in Customology's principles of design thinking and starting with the customer, focusing on how brands engage, keep, and grow customers.
Michael has excelled in innovation and is the founding GM of Customology. Here he has applied his design thinking, experience in behavioural economics and data science. Michael has partnered with key brands, including Suncorp, Westpac, Bridgestone, Flight Centre, Youi, Qld Government and Youfoodz.
Michael is an experienced and articulate public speaker and commentator, not afraid to ask the hard questions, provoking insights, challenging viewpoints, and creating true thought leadership.
- AMI Webinars are FREE for AMI members and 30AUD for non-members.
- The recording will be available to watch on demand in the AMI Content Library for AMI Members only.
- You will receive the access link at 4pm a day prior to the Webinar to the e-mail address you have registered with (remember to check your Junk folder). If you don't receive this please contact AMI team on 02 7228 2156 or email@example.com before the 06 May 2021 12:00 PM AEST. AMI Event Terms and Conditions apply.
Lunch time learning webinars are proudly brought to you by