How to build Return On Investment through Social Media Channels.
Join George Hawwa, Growth Director for Attention Experts, on how to create return on investment on Social Media Marketing.
- Identify what correctly increases brand value for a business through social media
- Identify how to build engagement and measure it precisely
- Build key databases from social media campaigns
- Execute database strategies that lead to a return on investment from social media
- Measure return on investment from social media campaigns.
About the Presenter:
Growth Director for Attention Experts
George, as Growth Director of leading social media agency Attention Experts, is in charge of the overall strategy for client accounts at Attention Experts and ensures that clients are obtaining a suitable return on their marketing investment. He oversees the content, advertising, and strategy of client accounts, as well as oversees the current research division of Attention Experts, which identifies and collects data on the latest social media marketing trends and strategies.
George recently won the 'Outstanding Young Entrepreneur' award at the NSW regional business chamber awards. He is a sought after speaker and presenter for industry groups and in-house training on the subject of social media. George also currently lectures for the Sydney University, in the department of Centre for Continual Education on Social Media.
Please note: AMI Webinars are FREE for AMI members and 30AUD for non-members; The recording will be available to watch on demand in the AMI Content Library.
Lunch time learning webinars are proudly brought to you by